Supply is very limited for this clinic with only 100 doses available.
This clinic is for those age 65 and older. Appointments are required and will be booked on a first-come first-served basis.
Phone lines will open to schedule appointments today, Feb. 2 at 2 p.m. and no earlier. Call 563-927-7600.
Once the clinic is filled, there will be a voicemail on this number indicating as such. We are not maintaining a waiting list.
Please do not call Regional Family Health, Regional Medical Center, or Delaware County Public Health in advance to try to schedule an appointment. Appointments will only be booked via phone calls made to 563-927-7600 starting at 2 p.m. today, Feb. 2. No exceptions will be made.
What to expect during your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment:
• Screening at the door (answer COVID-19 questions & have temperature taken)
• Face Mask Required (worn over your nose & mouth)
• Bring a photo ID
• Please do not bring extra people to your appointment — only those there for their vaccine (or a driver/support person if needed)
• Anticipate for your appointment to last 30-45 minutes
- If you would like to receive an automated phone call and/or text message, please sign up for this at regmedctr.org/covid-vaccine-notification. If you sign up for this communication, Regional Medical Center will call/text you with an automated message when there is an open clinic. When you get this message, YOU WILL NEED TO CALL to schedule an appointment.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information Line 563-927-7575.
- Follow Regional Medical Center on social media (Facebook & Instagram).